Saturday, August 9, 2008

Louie, Louie, Louie!!!

Look who came to visit! I was so excited to have Tiffany and the boys come over. They were not use to seeing a big mattress on the floor, but they got the hang of it in no time.
P1010578
P1010569
P1010567
P1010585
P1010573
It was a lot of fun watching the boys play with Auntie Stephanie, Kristen, Sammi, and Stevie. They are just so cute. I hope to smooch them again soon! Thanks Tiffany for everything!

On a more serious note, I had another small side effect from the chemo. On the Chinese lucky day of 08/08/08, at 8:45pm, I got the chills! Deep chills! The down to the bones kind of chill, that I've never experienced. My entire body was shaking with body aches, as Hank and Stevie massaged my cramping feet and legs. It took almost 40 minutes for me to warm up to a 102.8* fever. I'm just relieved the fever broke that evening so I didn't have to get a blood transfusion! My doctor sure scared me. Thank you Lord! I've been blessed with another day!!!

No comments: