Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First entry - Locks of Love

Wednesday, July 9, 2008. My doctors and I have decided on getting Chemo, which will start tomorrow. Since my hair will all fall out, I've decided to cut off my hair and donate what I can to a worthy organization. Here are a few pictures of my "official" haircut done by my stylist, Annie, at La Belle Beauty Salon in Torrance:

"Before"
P1000335

P1000337

"During"
P1000341
Sammi's having fun with the ponytail.

P1000343
Stevie looks worried.

P1000344
No, no, no! He was just grossed out!

"After"
P1000352
Hmmmmmmm, I hope it's long enough...

P1000354
This is just a new beginning for the "ends" of my hair!!!

I am donating my ponytail to a wonderful organization called, "Locks of Love". They make wigs for kids who have lost their hair from illnesses, accidents, etc. Each and every donation can really help change a child's life. For more information, please visit their website at: http://locksoflove.org/mission.html. Thank you and God bless you!!!

No comments: