Friday, April 10, 2009

I need a bit of Air Supply!!!

After running around, I decided that I needed to get a bit of air... So, on Sunday, April 5, 2009, Hank took me to Las Vegas to see Air Supply in concert (http://www.airsupply-online.com/)!!! It was great hearing all the great ol' melodies, and a few new hits from their new album too. After the concert, we had an opportunity to take pictures with the main stars, Graham Russell and Russell Hitchcock. They were both friendly and quite charming. I love their songs and their voices, but I love them even more now for their fun and joking personalities! Now, I have their autographs, a few snapshots, and lots of memories and songs that will last a lifetime.
P1030016
P1030015
P1030059
P1030108
P1030109
P1030129
P1030130
In Vegas, "Even the Nights are Better!!!"


P1030127 Hank took me to Paris!!!
...Paris Hotel, that is! Hank and I love their buffet. We started out with desserts (creme brulee, flan, fruit crepes), then we moved up to the prime rib, lamb roast, beef bourguignon (made with short ribs...my personal favorite), all kinds of seafood, and oh sooooo much more. We really enjoy our food, can you tell?!?!? Oink oink oink!!! ;-D hee hee hee

P1030125
Look who we found roaming the "streets" of Paris!!! Aunt Mary was on her way to see a show with her friends. Too bad we couldn't keep her longer with us, she's a blast to have around! I'm sure she had a good time with her buddies.

P1020963
I feel blessed just seeing this billboard, especially right before Easter!!! I'm so glad someone took the time to share about God. It brightened up my day, as we were driving through Sin City!!! God is with us, no matter where we go. God knows all of our needs, even before we know about it. May God bless you with what you need, and also with a few of what you want. Enjoy your Easter week.

No comments: